Thursday, May 24, 2007

Why am I blogging?

I am Karthik. This is my page and I will be posting my views and opinions on this page. Sometimes I feel like expressing my views but I do not find people around to do that, either because people around me are not interested in those topics are they just do not understand the seriousness of what I am talking about. I guess everyone has their own limitations of understanding things and instead of complaining about it, we should just move on. This is the reason why I thought the best way is to go ahead and start blogging. I can express my views more freely and I am sure there will be people who will be able to understand my point of view about this world and things that are happening around us. I do not call myself an expert on things but everyone has a right to express themselves in their own way.
I hope you find my views interesting.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Karthik,

nice job dude, I didn't have an opportunity to read your blog before, but now that I have done it once, I am sure i'll return again.

Sashi.

Post a Comment

Please post your comment here. Your comments will be sent to the author, and upon approval, will start appearing on this page.